Flickr/Facebook linking?

Dec 8, 2014 at 2:12 PM
Greetings! I am sorry if this isn't the correct place to post, but I thought it might be better if I ask here first, as I love this viewer for it's speed and rendering and maybe someone else knows...

I am unable to connect my Flickr account - it does pull up the Flickr page that gives the code in my external browser, but my uploads fail. Also, when I attempt to connect Facebook it brings up the internal browser only and then that page gives a "SSL handshake failed" message. Is this something I can fix? I'm not the most technical, but maybe there is something I need to download to set these items right?

Thank you for your time and any replies!!
Coordinator
Dec 9, 2014 at 3:51 PM
Hi! Sorry, but Flickr changed their API and I haven't updated the viewer to the Firestorm 4.6.7 codebase yet which contains a fix for this problem. The Firestorm viewer is very similar to the CtrlAltStudio Viewer so you should feel right at home using it.
Dec 10, 2014 at 2:41 PM
Thank you for your speedy reply!! I will try to remember to switch over to Firestorm for pics (though I still think your viewer is better!!!)
Dec 10, 2014 at 8:32 PM
hope you do soon i use flickr alot :)