This project is read-only.

NVIDIA 3d no 3d display!!!

May 30, 2016 at 10:05 PM
Hi.

I just booted windows 10 on my pc, and after installing and testing NVIDIA 3D vision, I checked that the settings were 120hz and 3d was on, and started the program, hence restarting after making it Fullscreen and with 3D stereoscopic the choice of display.

It just keeps it in 2d though.

This is also the version that has only stereoscopic 3d, after failing in the same manner with the newest alpha version of the software.

Please help me thank you so much.
Jun 3, 2016 at 9:33 AM
When you press the "3D" button in the toolbar or type Ctrl-Alt-3 does the image shift a bit? If so, it probably means that the twin images are being written to the OpenGL frame buffers OK but only one of them is being displayed by the driver / hardware.

If you have your driver and monitor set to 120Hz, try disabling the 120Hz option in the viewer display preferences (so that it doesn't try to automatically switch the output to 120Hz).

If you have a 144Hz monitor you may need to set one or both of your graphics and monitor to 60Hz so that the 3D Vision driver automatically doubles things to 120Hz. And again, try disabling the 120Hz option in the viewer display preferences.